equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Innovation is high on our agenda, as the payments industry is rapidly evolving. That’s why we foster the development of new and innovative solutions, such as instant payments, contactless payments, mobile payment solutions and digital identity services, allowing our clients to cater for the shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do. Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe.
The Worldline Test Competence Center is an entity offering testing services to internal clients of Worldline, solution provider in the realm of electronic payment.
Within the TCC you will ensure the quality of new functionalities in applications, by following different possible test methodologies and by using state-of-the-art test tools.
In order to complete this you will:
• read, analyze and review all the project documents
• create test-scripts
• execute the test scenarios
• ensure the quality of applications
• undertake the close follow-up of the correction of the defects
• closely collaborate with development teams, sometimes in an international context
Your principal challenges are:
• Make use of your creative side
• Ensure quality using different test methodologies
• Be capable of working under pressure of cost, quality and requested planning
• Thorough knowledge of implemented processes and tools and being capable to use them
• Be recognized as an expert in different applications
• Be capable to test several projects in parallel
• Higher education in information technology and/or experience of 2-3 years in software testing
• Proficient use of English (spoken and written)
• Outstanding creativity and innovation skills
• Analysis and integration skills
• Autonomy and ability to learn and adapt
• Good communication skills (spoken and written)
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Perseverance and ability to cooperate – team work
• Knowledge of Alpha-VMS, Unix/linux
• Knowledge of SQL and Oracle
• Knowledge of XML/XSD
• Knowledge of SOAP is a plus
• Knowledge of programming languages Java is a plus
• Knowledge of HP Quality Center is a plus
• Knowledge of QuickTestPro is a plus
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
equensWorldline does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.