a temporary worker (until the end of December 2019)
for a part-time employment (3 days / week)
- You are responsible for the masterdata of the various products in SAP (packaging, ballotins and pralines)
- You take care of the follow-up of various types of information: Article numbers, product descriptions and specifications (materials, weight, volume, …), purchase cost, etc.
- You follow up meticulously on the life cycle of various products
- You are critical of the quality of the data provided by the various departments (e.g. exact composition of a product)
- Your main activity is to process and manipulate all this data in a quick and efficient manner so that the daily buisness is supported
- You have experience with SAP
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have an eye for detail and a very strong interest in datamanagement
- You already have a successful work experience in a similar position within a production environment and you are familiar with the different flows (purchase, development, etc.)
- You speak English fluently (French or Dutch is a plus)
A data-driven key position within a growing and innovative company, with a strong position, leading brands and a well-considered strategy.
Send us your cover letter and cv by email to firstname.lastname@example.org