Are you experience in the field of production planning? Do you have a background in a production environment? At Danone we are currently searching for a Factory Production Scheduler
Factory Production Scheduler
(Zoetermeer – fulltime)
About the Job
This role is part of our Specialized Nutrition factory located in Zoetermeer and reports directly to the Inbound Planning & Sourcing Manager. In this factory (with over 500 Danoners) we produce specialized liquid medical nutrition contributing to the well-being of vulnerable target groups (infants, elderly and sick) in over 55 countries.
Your main responsibilities
The Factory Production Scheduler is responsible to create, update and coordinate the daily production scheduling in a period of 0-2 weeks. You work closely with production and planning teams to secure that the production planning and actual performance are aligned, agreed and contributing to the output required to deliver efficiency and service levels.
From this pivotal position within Nutricia’s Supply Point you will be responsible for:
- Creation of the production schedule for week 0-2, by transferring the planned orders (from SAP) defined by mid-term planning (MPS) into production orders in Infor Advanced Scheduling;
- On daily base update the production schedule for current week, based on communication with production departments and participation in SIM. You are also participating in daily SIM planning department;
- Responsible that the production schedule in Infor is successfully transferred to SAP and fully aligned, as input for production teams;
- Represent production scheduling department towards internal and external stakeholders;
- Responsible for the ordering of bulk raw materials, as well the communication on updates or in case of escalation;
- Perform daily material availability checks to prevent raw and packaging shortage for production. Mitigate the impact for production and escalate if needed to relevant stakeholders;
- Secure visibility on usage towards Material / Call-off planning for Raws & Packaging;
- Drive the planning process, methodology and tooling improvements.
We are looking for someone with a BSc or MBO degree, preferably working within the food production industry, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a (supply chain) Planning role. You also have experience working in a factory.
In addition, you fit this role perfectly because you are/have:
- Advanced in the use of SAP/ ERP systems;
- Strong experience in planning with a supply chain background;
- You are a team player, able to work in a dynamic environment, able to prioritize and quality mindset;
- You are disciplined, process oriented and work structured;
- You are fluent in the Dutch and English language (spoken and written);
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Are you the Factory Production Scheduler we are looking for? Hit the “apply now” button now. You have until the closing date May 28th 2021 to apply.. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Samenvatting van vacature Factory Production Scheduler
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Zoetermeer, Zuid-Holland (NL)|
|Functie:||Factory Production Scheduler|