FREELANCE PROJECT MANAGER ROLLOUT / North of Brussels – The project
- Plan, lead and deliver the outcomes.
- Manages issues, risks, and changes to project scope, schedule and budget.
- Manages the completion of project tasks according to the schedule.
- Communicates project status.
- Assists in other areas of the department and company as necessary.
FREELANCE PROJECT MANAGER ROLLOUT / North of Brussels – The profile
- Proven ability to develop business relationships and work successfully with people at all levels of management.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills to executive level business stakeholders.
- +- 5 years of XP
- Experience in Retail OR banking is a real plus (Check-out/cash-out solutions)
- Able to work autonomously
- Proven ability to manage project level planning over multiple subsidiaries
- Extremely responsive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate experience in organisational and culture transformation projects, as a project manager.
- EN + FR + NL