Functional Analyst – The company
You will join a company in the energy sector offering you a huge variety of projects that will challenge you every day and push you into the next level of your career.
The company’s priority is its employee well-being, motivation, and enthusiasm. Indeed, they put all their energy to make their employees feel like a mid-sized family.
New technologies being at the heart of this company, this will allow you to learn new techniques and thus enrich your knowledge.
Functional Analyst – The function
As part of this company, you will be responsible for:
- Master and learn the functionalities of the company products in order to become the functional expert of the product(s) installed at the customers you manage.
- Master and learn the business processes related to the liberalized Belgian energy market.
- Manage a portfolio of customers:
- Inform and train your customers on new applications.
- Translate your customers’ needs into functional specifications.
- Interact with the company’s internal product & development teams.
Functional Analyst – The profile
- You have a Master’s degree in IT, Civil engineering or similar
- You already have experience in the Energy sector or billing
- You are French (native), English (fluent) and Dutch (working proficiency)
- You have experience with SQL, Java, Phyton, …
Functional Analyst – The offer
- A gross annual salary up to 70K depending on your experience
- A competitive extra-legal package
- Car, fuel card
- Health insurance, pension plan
- Meal Vouchers
- Net expenses
- Mobile phone
- Transport allowance
Don’t miss it!