IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR – The company
You will join a company in the media sector offering you a huge variety of projects that will challenge you every day and push you into the next level of your career.
The company’s priority is its employee well-being, motivation, and enthusiasm.
Indeed, they put all their energy to make their employees feel like an important mid-sized family.
New technologies being at the heart of this company, this will allow you to learn new techniques and thus enrich your knowledge.
IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR – The function
As part of a leading company, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the users of the different salsa ns management tools
- Administration of the systems, which will imply:
- Configuring and installing the systems
- Maintaining their documentation, inventory and logging of incidents and requests according to an ITIL methodology
- Participating in projects in collaboration with development teams
- Monitoring and ensuring their operation to ensure optimal service
IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR – The profile
- You have at least 1 year of experience as Business System Administrator
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree
- You are fluent in EN
- You have experience with SQL database, Microsoft SQL Server, ITIL methodology
IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR – The offer
- A gross annual salary up to 70K depending on your experience
- A competitive extra-legal package
- Car, fuel card
- Health insurance, pension plan
- Meal Vouchers
- Net expenses
- Mobile phone
- Transport allowance
Don’t miss it!