Hey there! We are Gorillas & we are influencing the way people live their lives. Groceries being delivered to your door in 10 minutes is a concept that up until recently was unimaginable. We’re redefining an industry that has never experienced the rapid changes that we’re creating. You can now be a part of generating this change.
Our Operations Department provides operational support to our riders & everyone on shift in the warehouse, and to undertake all scheduled operational duties as required. The Ops teams focus on the very core of our business which is responsible for our 10 minute deliveries. This role will provide significant operational knowledge and in-depth knowledge to the local teams to ensure successful performance and excelled customer and client experience in the final mile.
Your responsibilities will include
- Responsibility for physically managing the inventory inside the warehouse
- Closely coordinate with the Inventory Controller over product availability, quality and inventory accuracy
- Receive products from our suppliers and ensure the quality and physical count matches the purchase
- Store products to their inventory locations while making sure of the inventory accuracy
- Responsibility for updating inventories in the system and checking this on a regular basis
- Perform quality checks to ensure the ultimate freshness and best quality of all products for the customers
- Perform the physical listing and delisting’s and rezoning’s of products
- Actively be managing the back storage to ensure a high level of ready to pick (shelving of products and refill of beverages)
- Responsibility for managing the waste in the warehouse
- Previous experience in a professional role in a similar environment (FMCG/Retail is a big plus)
- Familiar with the grocery retail space
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Very detailed oriented
- Love working with people and retail products at the same time
- Very good communication skills and a good proficiency in both written and spoken English
As a part of the fastest growing startup in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory. We love seeing our crew blossom & growing with us! With a transparent company culture & stunning team spirit, Gorillas ensures a dynamic & international environment welcome to anyone! Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you want to build something you are proud of & you believe in the vision, we want you in the Gorillas fam!
Gorillas is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Samenvatting van vacature Logistiek medewerker
|Bedrijfsnaam:||Gorillas Technologies GmbH|
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Cromvoirt, Vught (NL)|