As the Assistant Controller within Nippon Seiki you will work in an international, challenging and ambitious organization. You are part of the finance team, located in Hoofddorp and will report directly to the Financial Controller. Together with the Project Manager, you will be responsible for achieving the financial targets of a wide range of projects. Besides this, you will be responsible for providing management with accurate and timely financial information. You will also be encouraged to take initiatives regarding development and implementation of efficient processes. In this diverse position, you will get the chance to develop yourself and be a sparring partner for the main stakeholders.
The ideal candidate has experience within an accountancy role and has affinity with IT systems. Besides this, you have the right drive and ambition to grow with the company and bring them to the next level.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and implement efficient processes which provide timely and accurate financial information with effective controls of risks ;
- Liaising with other Nippon Seiki departments across Europe and departments on project administration, sales prices and internal transfer pricing;
- Review processes and support audits;
- Timely closing of month, quarter and year-end;
- Review and report project financial status, quality cost, recoverable amounts, sales, cost of sales, margins and other (project) cost;
- Support the Financial Controller with preparation and review of accounts and reports;
- Ensure correct valuation of sales, cost of sales and inventory;
- Administration of fixed assets and bi annual review of fixed assets.
Education and personal skills
- Bachelor/ Master or HBO degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Economics;
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience within finance;
- Knowledge of accounting and reporting;
- Confident personality and able to communicate within different cultures;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Team player, independent mindset and a problem solver with strong communication skills.
Nippon Seiki Group is one of the world’s leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Their instrument panels and display modules are known for their high quality and reliability. Being market leader in high-end Head-Up Display, Nippon Seiki is a benchmark to the industry for middle and high segment automobile brands, such as BMW, Daimler, Audi, Roll’s Royce, Jaguar Land Rover and Bentley.
Worldwide they have 15.000 people employed who are constantly giving their best to design, develop and produce high end product solutions. Working closely with the largest international automotive manufacturers, from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, they operate in the middle of next generation driver information systems development.
For more information, please contact Anne Lenters, telephone number: 06 – 14587633.
Samenvatting van vacature Nippon Seiki – Assistant Controller – Hoofddorp
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Rijsenhout, Haarlemmermeer (NL)|
|Functie:||Nippon Seiki – Assistant Controller – Hoofddorp|