Requisition ID: 281563
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The SAP Customer Experience Presales Solution Specialist identifies, understands, and defines customer needs in order to develop and maintain product demonstrations and materials to close business and increase revenue. As a Presales Solution Specialist, you will act as a trusted advisor with deep knowledge of part of the SAP Customer Experience product portfolio, especially SAP Commerce Cloud. We are looking for super star candidates based in the Netherlands.
Expectations & Tasks
- Responsible for pre-sales and/or post-sales support of Customer Experience solutions.
- Provides answers to customer / internal SAP team inquiries concerning advanced solution topics focusing on driving customer success and business outcomes.
- Will participate in demo system design, planning and spec-out configuration requirements if needed.
- Quickly establishes oneself as the thought leader of the account team and fine tunes account strategy together with sales.
- Guides team in creation of overall theme & competitive differentiation (value wedges)
- Executes vigorous dry runs on strategic deals and customer engagements.
- Be curious, creative, and different to create memorable customer engagements and presentations.
- Effectively transitions engagement to implementation partner / Field Services.
- Is proactive in sharing their knowledge with the greater Presales community through Solution Hubs or other enterprise social media where collaboration takes place.
- Has broad knowledge of the SAP solution portfolio in his/her area and the ability to cover discussions and provide a point of view across the SAP portfolio.
- Has deep knowledge of the SAP Customer Experience solution portfolio – to demonstrate products within at least one major solution area.
- Has knowledge of multiple Industries and can provide Industry specific solutions insights and perspective to our customers.
Experience & Language Requirements
- 2+ years of presales experience is preferred, or 2+ years of deep solution knowledge from working with the applicable solution as an end user, business analyst, professional services, product management, partner.
- 2+ years of solution specialist / consulting (or equivalent customer facing) experience in areas appropriate to the job
- Knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
- Experience with Commerce ecosystems, knowledge of Commerce architecture and technical concepts preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English and Dutch
- Bachelor equivalent: minimum requirement
- Master equivalent: optional
- MBA / Ph.D.: optional
About the team / Brand / Line of Business:
SAP CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE (CX) – What we do
At SAP CX, we enable our customers to deliver consistent, contextual, relevant, and trusted experiences to their customers regardless of channel or device. SAP CX is all about redefining customer engagement to deliver exceptional customer user experience via our solutions:
- SAP Marketing Cloud
- SAP Commerce Cloud
- SAP Sales Cloud
- SAP Service Cloud
- SAP Customer Data Cloud
Checkout out our SAP CX solution portfolio: https://cx.sap.com/en/products
You will be working in a diverse team with enthusiastic solution advisors who have the passion to help customers transform in their journey to improve the overall customer experience. The location will be The Netherlands and you will primarily work with Dutch accounts or multi-nationals with their HQ in the Netherlands.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Samenvatting van vacature SAP Customer Experience Presales Solution Specialist – Netherlands
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||‘s-Hertogenbosch, Noord-Brabant (NL)|
|Functie:||SAP Customer Experience Presales Solution Specialist – Netherlands|