Requisition ID: 280078
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
IMAGINE NEW HORIZONS
You’re that one-in-a-million person who loves engaging with prospects on the phone. You leave no sales lead behind. No opportunity passes you by. You love to learn as much as possible about a prospect. You are very eager in creating new business by searching for key prospects on various channels, such as LinkedIn, and then creating a dialogue with these prospects both on and offline. You love turning cold calls into warm exchanges. You like working in a team but are also comfortable to work on your own. Now you’re looking to put your exceptional sales skills to work for a good product. If you answered ‘Yes’ to all those questions…. Then we have a great opportunity for you, so read on!
EXPECTATIONS & TASKS
As an SAP Digital Demand Nurturing Agent, you’ll play a key role in generating and nurturing
leads until they are ready to engage with our sales executives. You will be part of the ISM team (Intelligent Spend Management) and work closely together with sales, marketing, pre-sales and other business development colleagues.
- Develop a solid understanding of customer pain points, SAP’s value propositions and competitors within your focus industry
- Communicate SAP’s value proposition in a pitch to potential customers, which you adjust based on researching the company/prospect
- Work closely with sales, marketing and the eco-system (partners) to develop strong and mutually beneficial relationships
- Take responsibility for achieving results
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify and prioritize customer needs and qualifying them
- Drive digital innovation for reaching target markets (make use of various Social Media channels and search for the right targets)
- Follow-up on marketing programs
- Manage, nurture and monitor sales follow-up and progress – from qualified leads to opportunities
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Communicate with passion (both in person and over the phone)
- Ability to work independently and within a team, with a strong drive for results
- Experience in identifying, contacting and engaging with potential customers is a plus
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Samenvatting van vacature SAP Digital Demand Nurturing Agent
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||‘s-Hertogenbosch, Noord-Brabant (NL)|
|Functie:||SAP Digital Demand Nurturing Agent|